Not sure we can top last week’s magical feel…but we’ll try. Here’s the plan for this coming Wednesday:
- Meet at Hanlon’s Shoes in Hyannis…leave the store at 6:00PM
- 2+mi warm-up to Hyannisport…meet at corner of Irving Ave and Longwood Ave (I’ll meet you there)
- 2 x 400m hill from Longwood Ave to Hyannisport Golf Club entrance, recover with jog back down hill to start (actually we’ll do 400m or 2 mins…whichever comes 1st)
- 3 x 800m tough hilly loop, recovery will be ~2-3 min…jogging for some…walking for others…loop starts and ends on Irving Ave…includes Hawthorne Ave hill
- 2+mi cool-down back to store
Note: Suggested pace for pick-ups is 30 min race pace effort…an effort you could sustain for at least 30 mins.
We can easily improvise alternatives for those wanting to do something more or less challenging.
All the best…